Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Polish With a Twist

The new Jason Wu for Target lookbook has pretty much taken over my day. I literally feel like I'm ripping at the seams waiting to run to Target on February 6th to scoop up these items in particular:




The real point is, this got my juices flowing in regards to what my real, actual-life style is. And though there are a great many things I wish it was, adventurous is not exactly one of the words I would choose to describe it. I tend to gravitate toward pieces that are classic (read: safe), but always with some sort of defining or differentiating detail, much like the classically-inspired but still extremely modern Jason Wu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...