Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012: 13, 14 & 15

Still sucking at this daily thing, especially since the bf has been back - sorries!

Jan. 16:
I snapped this shot of our "sofa table" serving as the centerpiece of our living space - it is pretty much the first thing you see when you walk in. I realize it's pretty Christmas-y, but I'm not ready to let go yet.

Jan. 17:
Talk about outrageous office party - this was my night last night: Beirut with a glass of wine from the open bar. Sometimes I don't hate my day job so much...
(PS: We lost. I am terrible - and can't even blame it on being out of practice..I have always sucked.)
Jan. 18:
Mani of the week: Butter London - Teddy Girl topped with Essie - Shine of the Times. 
I left it huge so you can see how cool the glitter flecks are (bonus: they're basically holographic, so they change colors! Amaze.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...