Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012:22

Okay, so it's another multi post - sick of me yet? Thought so.

I couldn't resist a shot of my new Priviledged bracelet that came in from GILT today. Can't wait to start stacking (and see if I can actually handle wearing all that bling around...). 

I was also super excited about (finally) donning my red coral necklace that I picked up on my trip to Greece in October; it was a perfect pop with my majorly neutral silk J.Crew Blythe blouse and black/nude pointy bow flats.

And one last sidenote, Deborah Lippmann's "I Know What Boys Like" might be my new go-to nail color - and in relation to my collection (and the intense bond I have with quite a few colors in it), this is MAJOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...