Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012: 20 (+ 3)

To make up for totally sucking (and because my spring fever is raging out of control), my daily photo for Sunday is coming as a package deal. So deal with it.

I scooped up this heather coral henley hoodie (geez, alliteration!) and floral poplin pajama pants at Old Navy (both on sale!) yesterday. I really couldn't resist them; it's the little things in life that are pulling me out of my seasonal depressing and will keep me going 'til spring.




 The coral & floral (I'm just all over the grammatical fun tonight!) just make me so happy. 
And what's not to love about matching jammies?


It's absolutely freezing in Boston right now; tea (best tea ever) was a necessity.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...