Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012: 26 & 27

Apparently this weekend has revolved entirely around glitter:

SATURDAY: This pure happiness was acquired (with a magical 40% off coupon). I mean, I love you Martha, but $30 for glitter vials is pretty outrageous. 


SUNDAY: First glitter project: mani of the week, via inspiration from Cupcakes & Cashmere.

I picked up a couple of shades from Essie's spring line earlier this week, including the gorgeous, peachy, A Crewed Interest, and it was begging to be embellished. I added the champagne-y gold Martha glitter in a half-moon shape on top of my ring fingers, and voila: mani of the week! The glitter immediately made me think of fizziness, and now all I see is bellinis when I look at my hands - not going to help with my attempt to cut back on cocktails....


I can't wait to play more with these amazing shades (warning: TONS of DIY, pink, glittery valentines on the horizon...).

Did anyone else get super crafty this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...