Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neon Moments

I have never been a "pink" girl, really...

That is until neon pink became a "thing." I have always preferred bold, saturated colors over pastels (though I'm definitely jumping on this season's pastel trend), and baby pink just never did it for me.

Neon pink, though, is apparently a bit of a gateway drug as evidenced by my NOT saturated pastel pink tank in yesterday's outfit. Have I finally become a girl when I should really be trying to grow up? This can't be good for my constant issue of being mistaken for a teenager under 18...


Kate Spade Gumdrop Studs (wear them CONSTANTLY in pink & in orange)


White-tipped pink tulips to brighten my mood.


Yes, I went out and bought ALL of the new Essie Poppy Razzi line the day it came out. Only took 5 different Rite Aids to complete (addiction).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...