Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Autumn Lust List

I have been trying to get my act together to start participating in Friday's Fancies for weeks now - and today was supposed to be the day. When did work start to ALWAYS be in the the way of blogging?

Better late than never, right? ...right?


Friday's Fancies 9.14.12




J.Crew quilted vest / J.Crew slim fit pants / Penfield / Frye leather boots / Steven by Steve Madden smoking slipper / Coach colorblock handbag / MICHAEL Michael Kors tortoise shell ring / Aubin & Wills printed scarf / Tory Burch fox pouch  / Brooks Brothers tartan scarf



Clearly I am all about the saturated tones (namely, green...per usual) and old-school-prep vibe recently. There's really nothing better than a good tartan. I also really, really can't get enough of the fox accessories I'm seeing everywhere - so adorable and fun...and somehow very fall. I'm also loving this more affordable fox scarf from ASOS. Oh and that flannel; I can't stop eyeing it after seeing it on Sarah Vickers (and I may or may not be dying to wear it with those same Zara booties I just indulged in yesterday).

Head over to long distance loving to see what else is topping the lust list of bloggers everywhere!

And in the meantime, I will try not to cure my current state of frustration by caving for one of these beauties. Only a few more hours! Happy Friday, y'all.

5 comments:

  1. love alllll of these items! preppy is perfect for fall in my book. Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that scarf is too lovely. i kinda need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo loving the idea of forest greens with the cream vest - I can't wait for vest weather :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am finding myself really drawn to the Fox print that TB is featuring this season. I like that you included it here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces! I love the color of that top too, and the fox pouch is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...