Monday, August 20, 2012

Foxxayyy Finds for Fall


Like that alliteration in the title? Good, me too.

As much as I’m trying to avoid going full-out-fall too soon (because I will inevitably start missing summer almost immediately), there are a few trends that are making is EXTREMELY difficult. And perhaps the most irresistible of them all is: FOXES.

The adorable icon is showing up everywhere in fall lines, from tech accessories to shoes to tights (seriously – and they’re sold out!) – and I’m not complaining.

My only real complaint is that the two biggest proponents of this trend are heavy-hitters in the wallet-depreciation department: Burberry Prorsum and Tory Burch (at least 75% of this board is made up of the two iconic brands), and I really can’t justify $3,300 on a clutch, no matter HOW foxy it is.




foxxayy


Thankfully, smaller, on-trend retailers like ASOS and Zara are catching on, so I can hop onto this trend now with that FAB belt (only $17!) now while I pine away for those uh-mazing Tory velvet loafers, or flats...or both.

Would you rock the fox?

2 comments:

  1. $3,300 for a clutch? WHO spends this kind of money?!?! Obviously someone does, and it baffles me. I am liking the foxes, though. I'll just be a more savvy spending fox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...