Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zara Fall 2012


For years, I have been buying the bulk (at least 80%) of my seasonal wardrobe at J.Crew because normally, I am utterly obsessed with their clothes, but also because truth be told – I’m kind of lazy. I love to shop, but only when it goes my way. Trying on 2-3 sizes to find the right fit because I don’t know the store, its cuts, and how sizes run is pretty much entirely a no-go for me. Put me in a J.Crew and I can drop $200 without trying anything on – and it will all fit. Call it what you want, but I’m gonna call it efficiency.

And then there was Zara. I guess the fashion tycoon has always been somewhat on my radar since I studied abroad in Italy and it was the only store (+ H&M) that I could afford to shop at in any of the countries I visited, but upon returning to the US, it was much less accessible to me and I (gasp) forgot about it. Thankfully, the blogging world brought Zara back into my worldview – and in this current time when I’m desperate for versatile summer-to-autumn pieces – Zara’s hitting the spot.
Zara Studs




I know it's a lot of studs, but...




I've been trying to re-evaluate my personal style lately (mainly because I still pass for under 17 and get carded at the movies), and I've been looking a lot more to monochromatic looks and, well, STUDS to give me a little more edge. Still not sure I can pull off the look, but it can't hurt to try, right?

I mean, those black calfhair studded smoking slippers are nothing short of MAJOR.

Are you a Zara fan? What are your favorite fall lines so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...