Friday, August 3, 2012

Thinkin' of Peachin'


So, it’s officially August. As much as I want to be sad about summer starting to wind down, August always means one thing to me: PEACHES.

Quick sidenote: Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

As huge of a peach fan I am, I have never been peach picking. Shame, shame, shame. I have always loved apple picking in the fall (one of my all-time favorite weekend activities), but I actually prefer peaches to apples in terms of actually eating them (though I will happily bake with both).
So, suffice it to say, peach picking is on the agenda this weekend. And of course, I’ve already been planning my outfit (and nail polish...duh. Essie's A Crewed Interest is the PERFECT peach polish).

pickin' peaches







It’s even evident in my pins that I can’t get them off my mind; Peach Almond Gallette via A Cozy Kitchen, Roasted Peach and Lavender Ice Cream via Tartlette, and Spiked Peach Cobbler via Could I Have That? (I mean, add booze to anything and I’m gonna love it that much more. Call me crazy, but I’m endeavoring to make all three this weekend with a fresh bushel (don’t even care if that’s the wrong word for it) of peaches.

Not even letting the fact that I don’t have an ice cream maker get in my way – commitment, people!

Happy Friday - I hope you have fantastic weekend plans!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...