Thursday, September 27, 2012

J.Crew Therapy Thursday

By now it should be no secret that I am J.Crew obsessed. And while my J.Crew credit card bill is mildly out of control right now, this week, they (finally) brought back their infamous 25% off $125 sale.

Tragically for me, this came right after a pretty great 30% off sale items, and of course, I indulged in these two beauts:

(in kelly green and navy)
(only $55!)

Even though I'm still milking my 15% college discount, 25% is hard to pass up when it comes to full-priced items. If I had it my way (and got a hefty raise in the next few days), these are some of my favorites I'd love to add to my fall wardrobe:


jcrew fall wishlist



For all of my J.Crew lovers out there - what's topping your fall sale wishlist? Have you scooped up some favorites already? Do share!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am dying to know - what is this 15% off college discount you're referring to? Do I get 15% off at J. Crew with my college ID? If this is true, I definitely just added a quick shopping trip to my weekend plans!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...