Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Tuneday: An Ode to Mumford & Sons

This post is going to seem like a total cop out - and that's half true. But, as I'm sure most of you know, THIS came out today:


What you might not know is how much I have been anticipating this release. Their debut album "Sigh No More" honestly changed my life, and yes, I know how dramatic that sounds. It took me through a really dark time and I think I will always feel an intense connection to their music.

I couldn't wait for Babel to come out; I was literally up at 6:30 today downloading it to get ready to take it to work with me. And so far, it has not disappointed. This might not be a playlist (and no Spotify link yet - sad), but this album (and their music in general) has a very distinct mood for me. It's dark, it's broody, it's woodsy - it's very fall.

So, how about we all go for a long drive into the woods, do some leaf peepin', and blast some Babel the whole way? Yeah? Great.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving that outfit - especially the shirt and earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...