Thursday, October 4, 2012

Retail Therapy Thursday


It's another dreary one up here, folks. As much as I love to complain about crappy weather, there is something about a drizzly day (or last 7 days, but who's counting? Not me, cause that's an exaggeration....) that drives me toward anything and everything cozy.

It's like I'm on a hibernation hunt. I didn't even really notice until I took a peek at my recent <3's on Currently Obsessed - you'd think I was planning for a wintertime hot cocoa party in an igloo. Not that it's under 60 degrees here, but something about it being dark during the day just screams winter, no? I'm going crazy?

Fine, I’m crazy – but this is what I’m feelin’ these days…




Lotsa tartan, faux fur, wool everything...the staples. I am fervently on the hunt for a perfect Aran sweater (or "jumper", I should say) - there's nothing better than a chunky cable knit, especially in cream. I think I finally found my perfect Aran match in Club Monaco's after seeing it on Liz via instagram; the texture and the fit is just perfect.

And of course, some cold-weather cooking/baking essentials. I'm dying to add a crock pot to my army of kitchen appliances for some pulled buffalo chicken, (pumpkin) chili, and on and on and on...

What are your cozy day essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...