Monday, October 29, 2012

A Cozy Monday.

In the midst of Hurricane Sandy, we're hunkered down in Boston. The boy and I were both advised to work remotely today, so we're hibernating in the apartment with a House Hunters marathon, candles burning, and obviously still in PJs.

But if I had it my way, we'd be holed up in our room at Twin Farms in Vermont, keeping warm with hot tea and a roaring fire - preferably reading instead of working. Excuse me while I spend the rest of today daydreaming of fireplaces...









Pure bliss.

To all of you on the East Coast, what are you doing to stay safe through the hurricane?
For all of you who are escaping the weather, what are your favorite stormy day traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...