Monday, July 23, 2012

Serena & Lily on One Kings Lane

I had a much more somber and frankly pretty emo post in the works for this morning, but something MUCH more timely and exciting has liften my spirits on this gloomy Monday. Upon returning from my weekly Monday morning meeting, I found a Serena & Lily sale at One Kings Lane in my inbox.

It's no secret that I'm on a spending freeze at the moment, since I complain about it in basically every post,  so I can't be completely devastated that most of these items are sold out. At the very least, this sale gives me hope that there are more to come from OKL in the future and I can scoop up some of my favorites for the new apartment.

But in the meantime, check out these goodies.


This shower curtain would be perfect in our new sandstone bathroom. Womp womp.


I have loved the Catalina collection for a while now, and this duvet really would have been the perfect jumping point for my new male-friendly nautical styled apartment. 

 
I mean, RIGHT?!


Don't even get me started on this nautical chevron perfection.


And then there's this adorable handwoven rug that would have been perfect in my already Serena & Lily-ed out room. 


Yeah, I'm 25 and I have this green & pink bedding - get over it. Unfortunately this gorgeous set is likely going to be retired to the guest room come September since this is pretty much the complete opposite of gender-neutral bedding.

Are you a Serena & Lily fan? What kind of bedding do you usually go for?





 


 


1 comment:

  1. I love Serena & Lily! And I think your bedding set is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...