Monday, July 30, 2012

Hell, I Still Love You, New York

Not what you were expecting for a title after Friday's post, huh?

Slight correction: after this weekend, I can firmly say that I still love you....BROOKLYN. I mean, wow. How wrong could I have been? I spent less than 24 hours in Brooklyn and I fell completely in love to the point that I seriously contemplated moving there. I mean, really:

Who can resist a Vespa and a (real) gas lamp? No one, unless you're soul-less.


Oh, and let's not forget about the out-of-this-world view from my friend's roof. Gorgeous even in disgusting humid weather.



Ominous, but gorgeous. I could stare at New York bridges all day.

Also, I spent a weekend in NYC and did not shop. At all. CRAZY talk, but it had to be done...and I didn't even miss it! The only thing I'm really regretting is how terrible the weather was, and that I didn't get to stop at Laduree for macarons - le sigh.

What did you (east coasters) do this weekend in the crappy weather?


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to say that in the 4 years I've lived in NYC - I've only been to bklyn once! I know it's so fun & beautiful I have to venture there again! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...