Thursday, June 28, 2012

Red, White and Blue-spiration

This is probably going to be the first of many similar posts about the upcoming holiday, as it is one of my favorites. What could be better than outdoor day drinking, grilling, celebrating our freedom, fireworks - and of course, one of my favorite color palettes!

When I got this week's Revel email (if you don't know Revel, you absolutely HAVE to check it out and sign up!), I completely bypassed the feature moodboard (it was ombre pink, so you know this is serious) in hopes that there would be some July 4 eye candy. I was right - and it did NOT disappoint.


I mean, uh-maze. I wish I had a backyard SO badly to throw a festive, patriotic soiree this year (damn city living), but I will have to settle with some sparklers on my deck, accompanied by the "red, white and blue salsa" comprised of blueberries, strawberries, jicama and a little jalapeno and cilantro - YUM.

What are your plans for the fourth?

2 comments:

  1. I might have to steal some of these ideas! I'm having a BBQ at my place for the fourth and that red white and blue sala might need to make an appearance.
    Just randomly found your blog and am excited to follow along!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the navy and white dress! It's so adorable and so perfect for the fourth! Hope you have a wonderful fourth and enjoy you red, white, and blue salsa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...