Monday, June 11, 2012

Dress Decisions

I'm super into dresses lately.

I realize that's somewhat of a strange thing to say - because really, what's so out of the ordinary about a dress? I'll tell ya.

For me, working in a casual office environment, and more times than not feeling tired and unmotivated when I wake up, I wear jeans and some sort of tee, sweater, blouse, whathaveyou - pretty much every day. It's easy, comfortable, and...easy. Throw on some jewelry and you're good to go.

That said - at least 75% of my recent purchases have been dresses. Who knew they were so easy and comfy? Just one piece and you're done. Maybe I have finally gotten over my fear of forgetting to cross my legs, or maybe I finally decided I don't like having something tight/denim-y wrapped around my legs at all times. The latter being much more likely as I've been eating/drinking like crazy and probably packing on the pounds - but hey, guess what? A dress can fix that.

Enter my dilemma of the moment. #1, I am very, very poor right now. I blame it on my (twin) sisters have a birthday in the same month of my boyfriend and Father's Day (which are coincidentally the same day), and just summer spending in general. #2, as much as I love a good dress, and you can definitely accessorize them for different looks, it really is just one outfit - and I've always been one of those people that obsessively clocks time between wearing certain pieces so that I wait long enough.

So, now that I am head-over-heels in lust for TWO dresses, I clearly can't justify buying both. What's it gonna be?

I mean, it's chevhttp://rstyle.me/huswe7neu6ron. And maxi. And insanely comfortable jersey. 

OR

Adorable, lemon yellow striped skater dress. Super flattering structure on this, and I basically want to eat it. Oh yeah, and it's on sale.

Which would you choose? I'm in dire need of a second (and third, fourth fifth...) opinion!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! The past few years I discovered that you can wear a dress casually on the weekends too and that made getting dressed 100% easier for me. Five Cheers for Dresses!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...