Monday, June 18, 2012

Camel Craze


Words can not explain how much joy the Kate Spade promo email brought me this morning.


I'm not even going to go into how I had just scalded my entire chest and legs with piping hot coffee prior to seeing this, because it put me on cloud nine regardless of the circumstances.

Apparently a lot of people have camel love recently. BUT, I am of a long, deep-seeded camel love.

You see, the camel is the mascot of my alma mater, Connecticut College. And while I have definitely gotten my fair share of grief over the years for having such a "lame" mascot,  I have always been proud of our quirky little guy. 

Cute, right?

Side note: tragically, the school has recently rebranded the little guy to make us look more tough and athletic.

Not so cute, definitely terrifying.

So, Kate Spade's lil cuties are just making my month. I can't wait to stock up on a few (okay, a lot) of these camel loves:

A little camel sparked on the ears never hurt noboday!

Under my arm for a special occasion? Why not.

On my apartment keys? Adorable.

Or some school pride on my phone?

I just can't get enough.

Any other crazy camel ladies out there? 













1 comment:

  1. LOL I just read this email too and got waaaay too excited! Kate Spade always takes the cutest creatures to focus on in their campaignes :) Too darling!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...