Monday, March 12, 2012

Currently Coveting: Piperlime Edition

I have always thought of Piperlime as a source for shoe shopping, and I am a pretty faithful endless.com customer (for their service and selection), so the buck stopped there.

Recently, I stumbled upon these jeans, sourced from Piperlime, and that was all, folks. I got sucked into browsing and I'm a total convert. They have so many fun options that you don't find everywhere else online, a lot of it is super budget friendly, but still (at least seems) very well-made.

I've needed a good, quality (NOT F21, though I still adore you) alternative to J.Crew for my recent blouse addiction (aka trying to not look 12 years old) and I think I've found it (the prices are even better!). Don't even get me started on how clutch the Olivia Palermo, Rachel Zoe and Rachel Bilson picks sections are. Talk about perfect marketing/easy (wallet draining) inspiration...

Here are MY current picks (because you obviously care as much about them as Rachel Zoe's...).



1. Animal Ruched Blouse (can you say most flattering shape ever?) | 2. Polka Dot Blouse | 3. Lace Shift Blouse | 4. Roberta Roller Rabbit Kurata | 5.  Trina Turk Chara Silk Dress | 6. 7 for all Mankind Crop Skinny Jeans | 7. Leopard Print Blouse (this WILL come home to live with me - it's the perfect subtle leopard print) |  8. Pleated Front Blouse (still in love with this vermillion hue - plus chevron nod)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...