Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012: 55 & 56

Major slackage yet again - but alas, a glimpse into my Friday & Saturday...


These green bean "fries" that I grabbed from A Cozy Kitchen were a great idea in theory - but they are super, super dry. Next time (if there is one),  I will definitely try adding some olive oil to the trays for the baking.

The main event - this asparagus & goat cheese frittata - has been on my recipe to-do for ages.

This was my first-ever frittata...

But I'd say it was a good choice (and bf approved), which is always important.


Recipe here. I fully plan on mastering this using egg whites so I can bring slices in daily for lunch.


Easy Saturday outfit...


Chambray shirt & dark skinny and...


 My new DV booties - amazingly comfortable (horrible photo).


Bonus: new iPhone cover from Southern Belle Boutique - I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...