Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scouring for Scallops.

No, I'm not talking about the shellfish (though I have very recently added them to my extremely limited seafood repertoire). We're talking scallop detailing here, people, and it's popping up everywhere in spring collections (seemingly only second to neons).

I am preeeetty ecstatic about this. I have always loved a scallop detail (or any subtly girl detail, for that matter), but for a long time they have been few and far between. I have way too many items on my wishlist to count (can't ya tell my this crazy-packed board?), but I really just can't get enough. And when they're rolled into the season's other biggest trends,like coral (2), mint (19) and stripes with polkas (15)? I'm really just done for.



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 (only $17!) | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...