Saturday, February 11, 2012

Get the Look: Lana Del Rey

My obsession with Lana started the first time I heard "Video Games" - her sultry, babydoll voice is completely indulgent and so fun to listen to. But, shortly after, I saw an image of her and the deal was sealed.

Her style itself is such a character - and it's almost like she has multiple personas, much like her music. There's the trailer park girl, the glamorous pinup, the patriotic icon - and she pulls them all off flawlessly.

It doesn't hurt that she's absolutely gorgeous; but I just love the full commitment to it, and couldn't help but throw together a little board. I could probably do a separate board for each of them, but I kind of love the idea of forcing them all into some sense of cohesion...


1. J.Crew Tulle Retro Bikini | 2. ASOS Velvet Floral Ribbon | 3. ASOS Carnation Headband | 4. Topshop Bralet | 5. ASOS Floral Pant | 6. LOVE Two Finger Ring | 7. Topshop Snakeskin Boot | 8. Zara Mirror Heel Ankle Bootie | 9. ASOS Gingham Bra Top | 10. Topshop Flag Print Hotpant | 11. Topshop Crochet Shell | 12. Citizen of Humanity Floral Skinnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...