Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2912:52

Major slackage on my part = extra photos for you. AND I was pretty obsessed with my outfit today.


I have been coveting this blouse for weeks (months?) from J.Crew and I finally caved for it this weekend.


 I paired it with some gold knot earrings (vintage, thanks Mom!) and a long gold chain.


PLUS, lots of chunky bracelets, including my new Priviledged NYC chain link (similar here), classic DY bracelets and BaubleBar bangle.

Jumping back on the bandwagon NOW. Seriously. Really hoping this G&T (Hendrick's holla!) will kick my germs' asses. 


PS: How soon is too soon to wear this top again? It's going to be hard to resist....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...