Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012: 78, 79 & 80


Tulippy. New favorite word.I have nothing against, say, "floral" - but there is something so much more specific - and better..and happier - about "tulippy."

I've had a lot of tulippy moments lately - granted, these are from a week or so ago when the weather was MUCH more marvelous and oh, you know, not FREZING (clearly, I took full advantage). And this doesn't even include the gorgeous white-tipped pink tulippies I brought home this week to try to force the springyness back into my now frigid life.

Sigh. At least they're good for fashion inspiration.



May have jumped the gun a little with this summery combo...don't care. (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow & Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Lickety Split Lime)

Easter Tulippies at home.

PS: Promise promise to be done with the backtracking updates soon and get posting on the regalah (that's regular, in Bostonish).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...