Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Stripe My Fancy

I've been totally absent as of late - but not without reason. I started a new job last week and let's just say that between the longer commute, super fast-paced ramp up, and the boy's entire family coming to town (& our apartment for the first time) this weekend, I have been beyond overwhelmed with things to be done - and even more on my mind - but not the blog.

That said, as a self-diagnosed stripe addict, I couldn't miss this week's Friday's Fancies, featuring my all-time favorite pattern.

Friday's Fancies - Stripe

Marc by Marc Jacobs stripe dress / J Brand fringe vest / Satchel bag / Kate Spade bracelet / Banana Republic gem necklace / BaubleBar coral bracelet / C.Wonder neon studs / J.Crew wayfarer sunglasses / Pour La Victoire Veronica heels

Linking up with {long distance loving}, per usual! So much stripe-y goodness going on over there.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...