Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Memorial Day

I am always one to jump at an opportunity to rock a red, white and blue palette, so Memorial Day is no exception.

While it is disgusting, rainy and cold here in Boston, I will be in Maui for Memorial Day this year (once I ACTUALLY get to fly out, 24 hours late). These are some warm-weather friendly options.


Friday's Fancies Memorial Day



J.Crew dress / J.Crew tank top / AG Adriano Goldschmied embroidered jeans / Marc Fisher high heel sandals / KORS Michael Kors strappy sandal / Coach leather crossbody handbag / Rachel Zoe hinged bangle bracelet / IBB yellow gold earrings / C. Wonder anchor necklace / J. Mclaughlin belt / Essie Come Here


From a daytime BBQ to a night rooftop soiree, all with the same accessories: easy peasey.

Linking up with {long distance loving}, per usual. 

What's your go-to Memorial Day ensemble?

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I really love the outfit on the right... those high heeled sandals are added to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...