Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Après-Ski

Even though I might be the world's worst skier, this week's Friday's Fancies theme made me giddy.  Once Christmas has passed, the only thing I enjoy about winter is cozying up by a fire with a hot toddy, preferably with a light snow falling outside (too much to ask this season, apparently).

That said, the mountains are getting a lot more snow than the city of Boston this winter, so if I could trek up to Vermont with a bunch of skiers and proceed to not ski, wait for them to finish (aka sleep all day), and meet up at the lodge for cocktails, I totally would....and this is what I'd wear.

Apres Ski



Mara Hoffman fair isle sweater / J.Crew turtle neck sweater / Coat / J.Crew puffer vest / J.Crew puffer vest / J.Crew pixie pants / J.Crew pixie pants / J.Crew shearling lined boots / J.Crew shearling lined boots / Fur Funnel  /  Red snood, $22 / Kate Spade wool glove / Kate Spade Gloves  / J.Crew Stadium-cloth cocoon coat / L.L. Bean down coatHoneycomb stitch slouchy

Lotsa layers, lotsa fur, and a bunch of fun colors to remind me that warm weather is "just around the corner".


Head over to {longdistanceloving} for more snowbunny ensembles!

5 comments:

  1. these are all awesome! love the cozy hats and warm, comfy sweaters :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of this! Great picks!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors! and the POW! mittens. need to get me some of those!

    happy friday!

    gracebyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've picked some incredible pieces!! I want LOTS of them!!

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me want to dress cute for skiing! need to go soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...