Thursday, January 24, 2013

Techie Thursday: iPhone 5

My new iPhone 5 arrived in the mail today and I could not have been more excited for this shipment. My iPhone 4 (not 4s) was getting more and more senile by the day; I had gotten use to my Home button not functioning (annoying), but its overall sluggishness - ie taking 30 seconds to load a new text message when unlocked - was insufferable.

And, okay, if we're being honest - I was really sick of having a black phone and had been dying for the white ever since Apple released it for Verizon about 4 months after I upgraded.

And of course, like the good little consumer I am, the thing I'm most excited about is updating my case.

I've been rotating between two monogrammed cases from Etsy for the last two years, and I'm not sure I'm ready to fully give up the monogram, but it's time for something a little different too. I've been loving a lot of prints and photography from Society 6 recently (how adorable are those macarons?) but I am still stuck on the idea of special overspecialization. Below are a few of my faves lately:



I think I'm going to go with the confetti dots in a custom blush with gold dots and black initials, but I might not be able to resist adding the tortoise and the navy & gold strip to my collection...

What kind of iPhone covers do you go for? Which one is your fave?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to buy a new case tomorrow for mine!! I just use a bumper now but it's beyond broken. I've always been hesitant to use a hard case because I'm afraid it won't lessen the blow from when I frequently drop it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...