Friday, January 6, 2012

Neons&Nudes

Once Christmas passes, I am completely done with winter. Especially when it doesn't snow - and STILL hasn't snowed.

I am always stir-crazy for warmer weather once the new year begins, but with the new resort lines ALL about the neons, I am beyond itching for milder weather to sport them in (time for another vacation?).

 On the flipside, though, I will admit that I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to outfits and combos I will actually wear in public, or even worse, to work. That being said, pairing the in-your-face neon hues and patterns with a nude basic (perfectly put by my all-time favorite Bobbi Brown this season) is absolutely something I can and WILL do once the weather will let me get away with it.

And speaking of Bobbi, I fully plan on going to a counter this weekend and playing around with the new crazy colors to see if I can even consider trying to pull it off in my "real" life. Updates to come...



1. J.Crew Stripe Tee | 2. Deborah Lippman Lara's Theme | 3. J.Crew 5" Short | 4. Celine Square Handbag | 5. Old Navy Striped Skirt | 6. Bobbi Brown Neons & Nudes Face | 7. TopShop Hatty2 Bow Sandal | 8. Urban Outfitters Watch | 9. Overdyed Elastic Hair Ties | 10. Vince Camuto Ladell Pump | 11. BCBGMaxAzria Aidas Colorblock Minidress | 12. TopShop Vatican Snaffle Trim Loafers | 13. Bobbi Brown Neons and Nudes Lip Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments - each one truly makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...